New Years Celebration - 31st Dec & 1st Jan
What better place to spend New Year than with us in the stunning surroundings of the beautiful Yorkshire Dales National Park with our 2 night celebration package. An all inclusive package for New Years Eve and New Years Day based at our luxury Country House hotel. Roaring log fires and deep comfortable armchairs along with award winning local, seasonal and Organic food.
If you have any questions please contact our reception team on 015242 51224.
Two nights at The Traddock commencing on:-
New Years Eve, Tuesday 31st December 2013
• Arrive in time to enjoy our cream tea with scones, Christmas cake and mince pies served 4.00 – 5.30 p.m.
• From 7.00 p.m. join us in the bar and lounges for a complimentary glass of champagne and canapés before dinner.
• 7.30 p.m. 6 course celebration dinner.
• 9.30 p.m. Live entertainment and dancing till 1 a.m.
• 12.05 p.m. Celebratory fireworks - weather permitting!
New Years Day, Wednesday 1st January 2014
• 8.00 – 10.30 a.m. Traditional Full Yorkshire breakfast.
• A chance to enjoy the beauty of the Yorkshire Dales National Park countryside and towns at your leisure with our new Gourmet Lunch Hamper.
• 4.00 – 5.30 p.m. Cream tea with scones, Christmas cake and mince pies.
• 7.00 – 8.30 p.m. 3 Course dinner served in our award winning restaurant.
• 9.00 – 11.00 p.m. Casino Night in the garden lounge with a chance to join the other guests in trying your luck at the tables, all for fun and a few prizes.
Thursday 2nd January
• 8.00 – 10.00 a.m. Traditional Full Yorkshire breakfast.
New Years Rates are PER PERSON based on a minimum two night stay including;
• Afternoon tea
• Full English breakfast
• Lunch Hamper
• VAT at 20%
Prices: - PER PERSON from 31st Dec 2013 – 2nd Jan 2014
Luxury Double room - £440.00
Double with En-suite Bath & Shower - £400.00
Double with En-suite Shower - £380.00
Single En-suite shower - £325.00
Booking conditions and Payment.
All reservations must be confirmed with an initial deposit of £200.00. Full pre-payment is required by Monday 2nd December 2013. This is non-refundable in the event of cancellation, unless we are able to re-let the room.
Full details of enterntainment will be provided once fully confirmed.
Price: from £325 per person